Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Auto Shifter 2.0 with enviolo Sportive hub
After the big success of the auto shifting bike I made 3 years ago, which has now done 12,000 miles, I thought I would make a version 2. 
I've bought my first ever new bike a disc equipped Raleigh road bike. Fallbrook NuVinci now known as enviolo have kindly sent a Sportive hub which was going to be called N380X. It's their latest version of hub with some significant internal design changes resulting in greatly improved efficiency.
I'm currently building version 2 of my auto shifter to go on the bike with the new hub. A few improvements include,

All the electronics, battery and servo in one box on the seat stays just above the wheel.

A more powerful high voltage servo that runs directly off a 2 cell lithium battery (6 - 8.4 volts).

A servo pulley that works directly with the provided direct drive hub interface.

Adding photos to the forum has become increasingly difficult but I'm filming the build process so hope to have some YouTube videos up soon.
- Oran
Répondre
A video series about the build process has now started on YouTube. Should be adding a new video twice a week until I get up to date.
- Oran
Répondre
Anyone who is interested in the code its now up on the Arduino project hub

https://create.arduino.cc/projecthub/erose/enviolo-nuvinci-road-bike-fully-automatic-shifter-6e9384?ref=user&ref_id=290494&offset=0
- Oran
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)